I highly doubt that we are dealing with a REAL honey bear here...it looks very much like we have a STUFFED ANIMAL TRYING TO LIVE A REAL LIFE....do you think we are all gulable and don't realize? It took me a bit but I saw right through the rouse!
A small glimse into the world of the cutest, fuzziest global citizen named Honey Bear. He's a big fan of snuggling, sleeping and watching TV...he tends to have a bit of a short-term memory issue, in that he rediscovers his left foot every day, and a cute little folded ear...and a head full of fluff....
3 Comments:
Hey guys..Australia is Bear friendly..so come on down..plenty of things to see xoxo
By
Anonymous, at 5:24 AM
I highly doubt that we are dealing with a REAL honey bear here...it looks very much like we have a STUFFED ANIMAL TRYING TO LIVE A REAL LIFE....do you think we are all gulable and don't realize? It took me a bit but I saw right through the rouse!
J : )
By
Anonymous, at 7:03 AM
< Waves at J >
See, I'm a real bear....!
By
Honey Bear, at 7:28 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home