The Magical World of Honey Bear

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Horoscope...

"It's been tough going between you and a loved one lately. You may even be so badly at odds that you're beginning to wonder if the damage isn't irreparable. Stop wondering. It's not. You will need to do some fancy footwork to get the two of you back together again, but you'll definitely be able to pull it off -- if anyone can. Use that famous sense of humor to get the show on the road."

Hmmm....I'm beginning to wonder if my "personalized online horoscope" is not really for me? I thought I was the only Honey Bear but then again maybe the website is confused. It happens to me a lot. Daddy says he's going to let me go digging for clams soon, I saw a big bear doing that on Discovery Channel the other night. Looks like fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home